The following websites and videos are provided as a resource for you to learn more about your gastrointestinal health, procedures, and the various organizations that contribute to and support the field of gastroenterology.
Browse the links below for more information about gastrointestinal health, disorders, and procedures.
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons
- American Cancer Society
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- National Cancer Institute
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearing House
- UpToDate Contains information regarding diseases and medications
- Olympus/The History and Origins of Endoscopes
Electronic Medical Records System
- Misys/Allscripts Information regarding our Electronic Medical Records System
- MEDICAL ALERT CT Colonography not a covered benefit by Medicare, 2/11/2009.
- MEDICAL ALERT Oral Sodium Phosphate Preparation, 12/11/2008 FDA Warning.
- MEDICAL ALERT Click on right side of home page “FDA Safety Alert to Health Professionals Regarding Fleets Phosphosoda”.
- MEDICAL ALERT Fungal infections associated with Cimzia, Humira, and Remicade.
- MEDICAL ALERT Lymphoma associated with Cimzia, Humira, and Remicade
- MEDICAL ALERT Black Box Warning Reglan/Metoclopramide
- MEDICAL ALERT Plavix & PPI Combination Controversy/FDA
- MEDICAL ALERT Plavix & PPI Combination Controvery/tctmd
- MEDICAL ALERT Plavix & PPI Combination Controvery/ American Heart Association
- MEDICAL ALERT Plavix & PPI Combination Controversy/American College of Cardiology
- MEDICAL ALERT Plavix & PPI Combination Controversy/verusmed